Brent Pearson will be giving a presentation on his off-camera flash techniques in particular showing some of his images from a recent trip to Namibia.
Scott Kelby is offering a good discount on the Topaz plugin suite for this weekend.
“The Topaz Bundle now includes 10 programs and here are just a few things you can do with each program:
- Make your exposure, detail, and color pop with Topaz Adjust
- Create traditional and stylized B&W imagery with B&W Effects
- Simulate lenses, filters & specialty cameras with Topaz Lens Effects
- Create a variety of stunning painterly art effects with Topaz Simplify
- Get halo-free and artifact-free detail enhancement with Topaz Detail
- Eliminate noise while preserving detail with Topaz DeNoise
- Quickly and efficiently mask and extract photos with Topaz ReMask
- Sharpen and restore image clarity with Topaz InFocus
- Control portrait smoothing and stylized edges with Topaz Clean
- Fix JPEG artifacts and optimize web photos with Topaz DeJPEG
Our first competition of 2012. Don’t forget the new start time of 7:30pm.
Your prints must be entered by 7:15pm
Our first meeting of 2012 ….
Richard Green will give a presentation on his amazing landscape photography.
The South Australian Museum has announced the 2012 ANZANG Nature Photo Competition.
Do you have an idea for your club ?
Tell us about it by adding your comments to this page.
We have added a page of links to Members Photo Galleries here.
Send us a link to your Photo Gallery and we will include it on the links page. Email your link to this address.